1. Sonic symbolism S1:E1
We’ve heard about Mailchimp investing in content (with ‘Mailchimp Presents’). This is next level. If you love Bjork – this writer does – then it’s a gift in nine parts. Even if you don’t, behold the ambition.
2. 7 LinkedIn B2B marketing strategies to try
Solid advice as usual from the folks at Brafton. LinkedIn still rules supreme in B2B marketing.
3. How to write an exceptional white paper for your B2B brand [Examples]
Kind of wish our agency had written this, as it’s so thorough. And with examples too – see how they signal that at the end?
4. Your content files are never ‘FINAL’
From many years of agency experience, we make this plea to everyone out there who is dealing with different versions of content files.
5. 40+ content marketing statistics to power your 2022 strategy
Semrush giving you more than enough data points to back up your content strategy.
6. 5 smart social media hacks for busy entrepreneurs
Broader advice than we’d usually round up but, in part, attracted to this because it’s from the US Chamber of Commerce.
7. This dad brings in $500,000 a year working 30 hours a week as a freelancer. Here’s how.
OK, so this is a pukey headline. But forgivable, because there are tips in here not just for freelancers but agencies and in-house content teams too.
8. 4 key takeaways from CMI’s 2022 B2B content marketing research
Beyond Covid, it’s time to embrace tech, understand why LinkedIn rules and tap rising budgets with things like virtual events. But still read this great piece from Contently.
9. Fact-checking: Get your facts right
For a bunch of former journalists, this has been important to us. In fact, here’s our take on this.
10. I think about this tiny detail from The Talented Mr. Ripley all the time.
Lastly, something else that’s left field. The Talented Mr Ripley is a great piece of work – both the film and the original book. Check out this analysis of all the work this piece of Highsmith’s writing does.
Why 11 links? Only 10 this month.
Follow us on Twitter – @ColContent